Why I am boycotting La Liga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I am boycotting La Liga

Okay - I know Spanish football is supposed to be "all that". In the interest of keeping an open mind, I have made an effort this year to watch more La Liga than I have in the past...watching at least one game a week...which is a tall order seeing that I try to get in at least4 EPL games each weekend.

After 23 weeks of watching these sissies prance around, I'm done. They should all be given a ballerina outfit and a lolly pop but that would be a dis to ballerinasnot to mention a waste oflolly pops.Ballerinasprobably havebigger"cojones" than that moaning lot.

Anyway, my point is, I have seen enough, especially after the horsesh*t that was played today in the Madrid derby.Slow, unentertaining football aside, the last straw was the monkey noisenonsense again that started when Diarra made his big protest. I am on the verge of a total boycott ofLa Liga until they fix that garbage... next week I'll start giving Serie A a chance.

By the way - Real Madrid is TOTAL sh**. (tdown) They need a serious overhaul...Ibet the Lady Gunners could give them a serious buss ass.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

RE: Why I am boycotting La Liga

England's and the EPL's pride and joy,Owen and Beckham, were absolutely nothing in Viva La Liga.

Bestest league sah.

Blessed

Comment

<DIV>Well, let's see how serious they are about fixing that racist crap. A new sheriff is in town (Platini)and something must be done now Blatter has spoken often enuff without really doing anything about it.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I'm disappointed with the players. They can put a stop to it in a heartbeat. But, I guess the almighty eurotun dem inna eediat.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Owen was actually very good while there.

Comment

Working...
        X