No announcement yet.

Balotelli charged with violent conduct by FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you really think the second contact was unintentional or merely him trying to regain his balance?

i agree the first was unintentional .... but the second .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      I agree with Marin Lazie.

If it was another player, it would be seen as that player trying to regain his balance.

But Since it is Balotelli...everyone will see it as stomping.

I hope he appeals.

The damage happened with the first unintentional blow.

spin it HL.... spin it ....everybody get biased one time or the other HL.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It's funny, I think it was a definite stomp but a sistren I was watching the game with who knew nothing about Ballotelli and his past thinks it was accidental...she was cursing the commentators for saying it was a stomp instead of him trying to catch his balance...this after seeing multiple replays. He has a rep and he onyl has himself to blame...I would be surprised if he doesn't get banned...that said, Lescott should also be banned as well..his incident was even worse as he went after the man without even being tackled.

Comment

me?....biased...?

nah:
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

the video ( I watched) did not show contact with the second mis-step.

Parker was reacting to the first blow.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Paul ... just imagine it was a MU player that committed that offense.
              Nice try. 'Low di yute. FA just wan' fi mek example of him true him is a rebel. There was no way that anyone could conclusively say that was a deliberate stamp.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Nice try. 'Low di yute. FA just wan' fi mek example of him true him is a rebel. There was no way that anyone could conclusively say that was a deliberate stamp.

"This looks poor when you slow it down." words from David Platt of the same offence that Paul Marin, HL and 1of1 sees differently.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Should they slow it down in order to assess it (the foul)?
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Should they slow it down in order to assess it (the foul)?
                    They can view it any way they want, the offense is clear.

Comment

the first step was CLEARLY unintentional ... my only question is whether the second, which seems intentional to me, made contact...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Crazy - he was simply trying to regain his balance.
                        that is what balotelli would want everyone to believe... from all i've seen, it was an intentional attempt to stamp parker... as the commentator said, the first was accidental, the second was intentional... he deserves a suspension for his action...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Nobody wants to say it. If Balotelli was a WHITE player it would not have been a problem....

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                            Nobody wants to say it. If Balotelli was a WHITE player it would not have been a problem....

....did you watch the video Islandman posted about how not to make stupid posts?

Comment

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...li-ban?cc=3888

Comment

rightfully... also pepe deserves a similar or more punitive ban for his acton against messi...

there is no place for those career threatening actions by players in the game...
                                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                                X