Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balotelli charged with violent conduct by FA

Mario Balotelli charged with violent conduct by FA

Manchester City's Mario Balotelli has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association following an incident against Tottenham on Sunday.

The 21-year-old's injury-time penalty gave City a 3-2 win, but earlier he appeared to stamp on Scott Parker.

Following a dismissal earlier this season Balotelli faces a four-match ban, but any unsuccessful appeal could result in a longer suspension.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

What about Lescott?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

the fa is crazy

Comment

Crazy - he was simply trying to regain his balance. Was Pepe charged in Spain for stamping on Messi? (Which WAS intentional!!!!)
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Crazy - he was simply trying to regain his balance. Was Pepe charged in Spain for stamping on Messi? (Which WAS intentional!!!!)

Suh 1of1 and PM, y'all don't think Mario did it intentionally?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

nope, I heard the commentators of the game I was watching, before the replay, accusing Balotelli of stamping, upon seeing the replay I still don't see it as a stamp/stomp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXxVj-x2jL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3441ttJSao

Comment

When you have a history...?

...as I said, it could have been purely accidental...or not! No way can someone who has been in a situation as Balotelli's claim that it was definitely deliberate.

I get the feeling if Balotelli sneezes he would be found guilty of violent conduct! The outcome...the FA's ruling was not unexpected.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Suh 1of1 and PM, y'all don't think Mario did it intentionally?
                Nope. Clear to me that he was trying to regain his balance.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dem can try fight we out wit dem foolishness all dem want...the EPL trophy will be ours...bout stamp on man...

Comment

He would have to be the amazing Creskin to be off balance...falling...looking the opposite direction and intentionally stamp on the players head...

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                      nope, I heard the commentators of the game I was watching, before the replay, accusing Balotelli of stamping, upon seeing the replay I still don't see it as a stamp/stomp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXxVj-x2jL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3441ttJSao

if yuh say dude. what he did wuth the right foot is what then? Obviously he was listening to Spragga Benz b4 the game.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Nope. Clear to me that he was trying to regain his balance.
                        Paul ... just imagine it was a MU player that committed that offense.

Comment

the first contact was accidental but the second one .... i don't think that given that his body was going in one direction, he would try to regain his balance by trying to get his footing in the opposite direction from where his momentum is carrying him.

i think it was intentional and would have been worse but he seemed to pull out of it at the last minute

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that foot was not about regaining his balance AT ALL .... he stamped behind him and in the opposite direction from where his momentum was taking him....

it was not accidental nor incidental

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree with Marin Lazie.

If it was another player, it would be seen as that player trying to regain his balance.

But Since it is Balotelli...everyone will see it as stomping.

I hope he appeals.

The damage happened with the first unintentional blow.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X