My GUNNERS - CNN'S Piers Morgan on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GUNNERS - CNN'S Piers Morgan on ESPN

Piers Morgan may have just been right on Arsene Wenger's removal of (substituting) Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in the just concluded game vs BoyU being an expensive substitution.

Piers thinks it led to the loss of the match...and could lead to my GUNNERS failing to finish in the top 4 in the EPL tables, loss of a place in the Champions League and Van Persie leaving!

My GUNNERS have now lost 3 on the trot and that could lead to loss of confidence, further fall off in level of play (level of play has already dived) and the players playing down to only top 10 finish type exertion.

Granted they could have at least drawn with BoyU...but taking of that view is blinding self to the slouching around of many players e.g. Walcott and yeeeeeeeees Van Persie - (thanks for the goals...but please add more to TEAM...often can pass off the ball, or move into position as passing option, or can add a defensive presence and refuses to contribute there - that give me the ball and watch me work my show when surrounded is pure unadulterated anti-TEAM foolishness) - and too many attempting 'stuff' they have not the skill to pull off on a consistent basis...e.g. our right-back and Ramsey...

My GUNNERS are in serious trouble!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

have been from the season start ... as usual ... it tek some persons longer to realise it

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Piers Morgan may have just been right on Arsene Wenger's removal of (substituting) Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in the just concluded game vs BoyU being an expensive substitution.

Piers thinks it led to the loss of the match...and could lead to my GUNNERS failing to finish in the top 4 in the EPL tables, loss of a place in the Champions League and Van Persie leaving!

My GUNNERS have now lost 3 on the trot and that could lead to loss of confidence, further fall off in level of play (level of play has already dived) and the players playing down to only top 10 finish type exertion.

Granted they could have at least drawn with BoyU...but taking of that view is blinding self to the slouching around of many players e.g. Walcott and yeeeeeeeees Van Persie - (thanks for the goals...but please add more to TEAM...often can pass off the ball, or move into position as passing option, or can add a defensive presence and refuses to contribute there - that give me the ball and watch me work my show when surrounded is pure unadulterated anti-TEAM foolishness) - and too many attempting 'stuff' they have not the skill to pull off on a consistent basis...e.g. our right-back and Ramsey...

My GUNNERS are in serious trouble!!!

Everytime Arsenal lose Piers complain about Wenger. All teams above Arsenal have to visit their home field. They need to ensure they beat the visitors and they'd certainly close in on 4th spot.

Oh ... one more thing ... teams that are trying to lock up 4th spot nuh suppose to a disrepect the only consistent top 3 team in the EPL.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Everytime Arsenal lose Piers complain about Wenger. All teams above Arsenal have to visit their home field. They need to ensure they beat the visitors and they'd certainly close in on 4th spot.

Oh ... one more thing ... teams that are trying to lock up 4th spot nuh suppose to a disrepect the only consistent top 3 team in the EPL.
        Consistent top 3?
        GUNNERS, yes!
        ...and the other 2?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X