I see Fox trying to push the sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Fox trying to push the sport

on the local channels. Last season they showed the UCL final on the local channel and they did the same yesterday with the MU v Arsenal game. I guess they only do it with big games because they'll be doing it again when MU visit Chelsea.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

MSNBC on the program Morning Joe-- had a segment that featured the two games on Sunday Arsenal v. Man U and Man City v. Spurs.

Quite impressed and surprised at the network for making this a segment on such a morning news talk show.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      MSNBC on the program Morning Joe-- had a segment that featured the two games on Sunday Arsenal v. Man U and Man City v. Spurs.

Quite impressed and surprised at the network for making this a segment on such a morning news talk show.
      ...the networks are aware of the rising populaity of the sports - attraction of and retention of viewers = increased income! ...

Questions: Is soccer (now) the most popular (major) sport in the USA?
      Participation?
      Attendance?
      Advertising dollars spent?
      Gross spending on 'gear' and attendance at matches?
      Gross spending - associated activities?
      Of the (major) sports provides highest employment figures?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah, dem been pushing the prem fi a while. Sometimes they show a replay on the fox national network after a NFL game. Mi caan get a good HD signal from mi cable TV, so mi use an antenna fi over the air signal and it look fresh.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
        X