As a fan of football I must

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a fan of football I must

lift my hat to both Wenger and Fergie. Why?

Valencia is back to his best, creating numerous chances per game. Wender using Vermalen at left back was a wicked move. Yes, Valencia scored the first goal, but he was kept in check. I for one expected a fit Vermalen at center half. Big up Wenger.

Fergie's decison to pull the twin, put Park as the right winger and push valencia to right back was a ... winning move.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    lift my hat to both Wenger and Fergie. Why?

Valencia is back to his best, creating numerous chances per game. Wender using Vermalen at left back was a wicked move. Yes, Valencia scored the first goal, but he was kept in check. I for one expected a fit Vermalen at center half. Big up Wenger.

Fergie's decison to pull the twin, put Park as the right winger and push valencia to right back was a ... winning move.
    And putting Arshavin on was...????
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      And putting Arshavin on was...????
      I don't see why ppl getting fussy about what Wenger did. If Wenger had left the youth on the pitch and the same play led to the winning goal ... they'd still complain that Wenger should have made the change.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wegner blundered. The Ox was handling Rafael and was being the most effective threat for them. On the other end, you are right about Vermaleen (sp). He was keeping Valencia in check. Djourou was a complete waste on the right and we could have driven a truck through that side.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

As a fan of Football, I must tip my hat to Barca !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            As a fan of Football, I must tip my hat to Barca !

No one can dispute that!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              I don't see why ppl getting fussy about what Wenger did. If Wenger had left the youth on the pitch and the same play led to the winning goal ... they'd still complain that Wenger should have made the change.
              The problem with your assumptions is the youth was our best midfielder...damn! ..scratch dat...he was our best on the field!

Aside: He made Theo Walcott look like a dummy!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                The problem with your assumptions is the youth was our best midfielder...damn! ..scratch dat...he was our best on the field!

Aside: He made Theo Walcott look like a dummy!
                ... best on the field for Arsenal .... you may say that.

Comment

Summady call di dacta!!! Lawd jeezu!!! Unu 'urry hup!!! Mi brain ago fall outta mi 'head...Jangle write somet'ing dat mek sense!!! Rain!!! Tunda!!! Light'nin!!! It ago lick wi...hide!!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X