Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsene Grandeur About His Players

Arsene Wenger cost us this Game terrible terrible
    Oxlade sub was the worst I have seen in a long time...Arshavin has been the worst player we have for the whole season.
    The Manager has lost the plot....as the commentator rightly said...Poor POOR

I REALLY DONT RATE RAMSEY.....SLOW AND TOO PREDICTABLE AS A MIDFIELDER.... TWISTING AND TURNING TOO TOO MUCH
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    Arsene Wenger cost us this Game terrible terrible
    Oxlade sub was the worst I have seen in a long time...Arshavin has been the worst player we have for the whole season.
    The Manager has lost the plot....as the commentator rightly said...Poor POOR

I REALLY DONT RATE RAMSEY.....SLOW AND TOO PREDICTABLE AS A MIDFIELDER.... TWISTING AND TURNING TOO TOO MUCH
    I am begining to feel that way about Mr Wenger, a very poor substitution indeed!!

Comment

Dunny What Say You About Ramsey

This Season Without Wilshere He Hasnt Stand Out

Comment

He did it also when you got 8. He took out the girl whey wear the number 14 who was giving Evra a torrid time.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          This Season Without Wilshere He Hasnt Stand Out
          He is doing ok,my problem with him he holds the ball too long and needs to also work on his finishing. We need to remember he is still a kid

Comment

Working...
          X