Good win Man City! Spurs instead of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win Man City! Spurs instead of

going for the kill at 82 minutes a pass round the ball a look a draw.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Teach dem me President. 1 point vs 0. That's the difference between the Empire and many hurry come-up side. They have no experience at managing the game. I feel it though for Scaly's likkle team. I am expecting the FA to issue out two post-game bans to Lescott and Balotelli
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I am expecting the FA to issue out two post-game bans to Lescott and Balotelli
      Sorry for Spurs!
      ...should ahve won!

...and Balotelli?
      Not sure about that charge on stamping. I know from experience that being unbalanced and attempting to regain same that trailing foot can come down on a player and would look to an onlooker as an attempt to step on/stamp on the opponent.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X