the ref just ruined the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ref just ruined the game

How can a player get red card for that challenge?Tough on Man City!!

Agree. Not even a card much less a red card. It was not a two footed challenge in my opinion

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stamping out 2-footed tackles
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It was not a 2 footed tackle

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Both clears were showing. The letter of the law.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Cleats. At some point they both showed I guess. Still looks harsh to me

Comment

A yellow card would've been enough in this situation.

Comment

... it was a red card ... dangerous play ... red card .... PERIOD.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it wasn't a foul Evra who is soft

like a baby didnt even thought it was...Does Manu need Referee's assistance...it seem every year they get assistance more than the average clubs...Referre ruin a good game.
                  "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                    like a baby didnt even thought it was...Does Manu need Referee's assistance...it seem every year they get assistance more than the average clubs...Referre ruin a good game.

OOOH stop complaining. When Newcastle got a dubious penalty at OT ..... where were you? You were silent then ... so please remain silent. Kompany went in with both feet and studs showing. This isn't Burger King ... yuh cyaan have your way ... the law is the law. Red Card.

Furthermore ... what does Evra have to do with anything?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

3 big calls

Ref made 3 big calls...and all went BoyU's way.

1. The red card

2. Non-call on Rio's challenge

3. The non-call on Jones' trapping/playing of the ball with his arm.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Ref made 3 big calls...and all went BoyU's way.

1. The red card

2. Non-call on Rio's challenge

3. The non-call on Jones' trapping/playing of the ball with his arm.
                        ... suh what about the non penalty call when Kolarov fouled Valencia? I guess you fell asleep on that play.

Comment

Nice to see you are not disputing that those were 3 big calls!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            Nice to see you are not disputing that those were 3 big calls!
                            ... until you can acknowledge that MU should have had another penalty .... you cannot be taken seriously Karl. You jokers act as if calls don't go against MU as well.

Comment

Kiss teet ro rhattid...

Comment

Working...
                              X