Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf!!!! .....

good game Newcastle.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Manu started out bright in the first five minutes or so... after that it was all downhill... Newcastle find back form? or manU losing dem shine?... the second half of the season will be most interesting!
    Peter R

Comment

Mr. President I hope you now agree that we urgently need to buy a world class midfielder this month. Fergie has done wonders with this season's squad, but he's got to face reality and buy. Come this summer, he also needs to go on a wholesale house-cleaning and get rid of the non-performers.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Mr. President I hope you now agree that we urgently need to buy a world class midfielder this month. Fergie has done wonders with this season's squad, but he's got to face reality and buy. Come this summer, he also needs to go on a wholesale house-cleaning and get rid of the non-performers.
        I didn't disagree that the midfield needs strengthening. Tiote dominated that midfield yesterday. MU was simply out of it yesterday ...
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

..and the trend will continue...this sunday...
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I don't doubt it. Right now we are a little punch-drunk. However, I would not be surprised, or to put it better, I expect that we will still go on to win the league this year.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle yuh funny nuh blouse--kuppp!!

"A little punch-drunk".

Remember to protect yourself at all times, there's no standing 8 count, not even the ref (Howard Webb) can save unu (like he tried to do against Newcastle). Stannup 'an tek licks and kicks and boxes to unu struckture .
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Time will tell O Great Seer.

Comment

Working...
                X