• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on the Lunar Cup...with photos

Lunar New Year Cup 2007
    HK League XI 2:2 Australia(pen 3:5)
    China 0:0 Jamaica(pen 4:5)
    <P style="TEXT-INDENT: 32px" align=justify><P class=news_abstract>Australia Olympic Team defeated Hong Kong League XI in the penalty shootout by 5:3 after a 2:2 draw in 90 minutes, while Chinadrew withJamaica Olympic Team0:0 after extra time, Jamaica defeated China by 5:4 in the penalty shootout stage in the Lunar New Year Cup 2007 held at Hong Kong Stadium today (21 February, 2007).
    <HR color=#c0c0c0 noShade SIZE=1><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD align=right colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: More on the Lunar Cup...with photos

Great photos!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks Karl! I will save them and placethem at the end of the match on DVD. (Clap)

Comment

Jamaica2099 (2/21/2007)Thanks Karl! I will save them and placethem at the end of the match on DVD. (Clap)
        So you are going to put the match on disc!

Kindly send on a copy to the RBSC at

4090 SW Kamsler Street,

Port St Lucie, FL 34953?

Thank you! (tup)(Clap)
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So what happen to a photo of the Reggae Boyz and the trophy?

Also my collection of Reggae Boyz matches start from the Jamaica-Canada World Cup qualifier from September 7th, 1997 to the present. At last count I have 64 matches to date excluding the U-17s, the U-20s Reggae Boyz and the Reggae Girlz (mostly highlights except for the recent Gold Cup).

Right now I burning hightlights of the recent U-17 friendlies between Jamaica and Mexico on TVJ Sports Network.

Comment

<DIV>How a bare Harbour View players on the team? Where were all those people, locally especially, who cuss Wendell when him did choose mainly HVFC players for the Digicel Cup?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Oh, ah see. Di white fariner must know what him a do.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good stuff , good start bora..

Comment

Jamaica2099 (2/21/2007)So what happen to a photo of the Reggae Boyz and the trophy?

Also my collection of Reggae Boyz matches start from the Jamaica-Canada World Cup qualifier from September 7th, 1997 to the present. At last count I have 64 matches to date excluding the U-17s, the U-20s Reggae Boyz and the Reggae Girlz (mostly highlights except for the recent Gold Cup).

Right now I burning hightlights of the recent U-17 friendlies between Jamaica and Mexico on TVJ Sports Network.
                Good!...G R E A T!

Comment

Bora and Boxhill de bess ting to happen to Jamaica. Boxhill is a far improvement over JackWarner

Comment

Warrior (2/21/2007)Bora and Boxhill de bess ting to happen to Jamaica. Boxhill is a far improvement over JackWarner
                    Most Trinis want Boxhill to remain in power...

I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out thye motive behind this!

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

What has boxhill done worng ??? RF give me a break why should burrell win wha tu team up with warner again

Comment

Here is a recent Boxhill blunder.

Watching the second Jamaica-Mexico U-17 match today on TVJ Sports NetworkI was surprised to hear the commentators express shame that there were not enough jerseys supplied by the JFF for the substitutes.

Comment

Starved of Success

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?id=222

Your anti-Warner stance does not cut it in Jamaica's JFF politics.

We have a system where delegaes from JFF affiliates along with the JFF Officers and Members of the JFFExecutive Committee vote for a president. Our next JFF Congress - so far scheduled for later this year - is shaping up to be a very, very interesting fight between the incumbent Boxhill and the immediate past president Burrell.

During Boxhill reignthere have been two veru improtantvotes - and, the Boxhill faction has lost to the Burrell faction in both.

However, Boxhill is making a determined run by wooing major levels of sponsorship and has gotten a 'bounce' throughthe appointment of Bora. He may receive a further bounce if either of the U-17 or the U-20 qualify for a World Championship Final.

Currently there are some Parish FAs delegateswho appear to have made up their minds at this very early stagewho shall have their votes.

Comment

Karl (2/21/2007)

During Boxhill reignthere have been two veru improtantvotes - and, the Boxhill faction has lost to the Burrell faction in both.
                            Misleading. Someone not knowing the issue would wonder how come he lost two votes and is still there. These were referenda, which is very different from a straight vote.

I wouldn't expect you to point that out though.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X