No announcement yet.

Certain Side Unda 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It, IMO, should have been cut in half. - 2 minutes max...but it is BoyU!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Big side doh fold up yute...gwaan buil' and stop doubt big side...
      Rememba seh unu ago lose unu next game too against Liverpool. So no real change at the top. I have put a call in from KK, but don' hear back from him yet. I might be able to convince him to dash weh di game, but don't bet on it.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Who gonna score for pool? Remember Bellamy can't play against his own club #MCFC

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Who gonna score for pool? Remember Bellamy can't play against his own club #MCFC
          Own goal from Kompany and another from one certain Steven Gerrard.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Punk
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Punk
              You are lucky mi skin t'ick like stone or else mi would report you to Tilla and the authorities fi call big man "Punk". Cho. Happy New Year by the way Mr. Jangle. One of my resolutions is to be more compassionate and patient, treating my adversaries with kindness, empathy and warmth*.

* except for Manu** fans and Slur Arslicks.

Comment

Working...
              X