RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additional proof that KArl nuh know ball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional proof that KArl nuh know ball.

Barcelona star Carles Puyol thinks Arsenal skipper Thierry Henry is the toughest opponent he has faced.

"Thierry Henry is a huge player," said the Barcelona captain.

"I have played against him twice. With Barca I won in May and with the Spanish team he won one month later.

"In Paris, he had gaps and it was a nightmare for me, as I had to mark him.

"I never understood why he criticised me and (Rafael) Marquez for being too harsh with him. But it is not important.

"The fact is he is the most difficult player I ever had to mark."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Additional proof that KArl nuh know ball.

this is an insult to puyol to think we would have to draw for such top draw experts to overcome karl dibby dibby reasoning!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gamma (2/21/2007)this is an insult to puyol to think we would have to draw for such top draw experts to overcome karl dibby dibby reasoning!
        ...and, has Karl ever said Henry is not technically gifted and a great player?

No?

...but, I will say he has too often, like he did in yesterday's match, not played up to his full potential!

There was one period in yesterday's match when he was the Arsenal player giving away the ball most often! His touch was often horrible! ...and, when it was he gave the ball away. He ran into opponents with the ball and thus gave it away!He delayed his passes and then passed the ball away. He held the ball until tackled and then lost it!

Not that the youngsters were not up to their usual high standards...but, I would expect Henry to lead by example. Yesterday he was :w00t: ...excepting for a very few occasions.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

karl name me the player who has always played a flawless game? the world player of the year 2 years running was a no show for the wc tournament....

basically when arsenal win..is despite henry and when they lose is because of him regardless of whether he played!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Really? I saw about 10 minutes of the game as I left work yesterday. What I saw PSV doing that no team in England, including Manu, is yet to do was the PSV players roughed up Fabregas. Yes, I saw him taking a nice shot that forced the keeper to make a magnificient save, but he was roughed up. Glad to see Koeman thinking like LAzie.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (2/21/2007)Really? I saw about 10 minutes of the game as I left work yesterday. What I saw PSV doing that no team in England, including Manu, is yet to do was the PSV players roughed up Fabregas. Yes, I saw him taking a nice shot that forced the keeper to make a magnificient save, but he was roughed up. Glad to see Koeman thinking like LAzie.
              You believe we lost because Fabregas was roughed up? :w00t:

We made the chances - We did not put the ball in the net!

Did our opponents create chances other than the one they took! Absolutely! ...but, the GUNNERS created more chances and should have put away at least one.

...then again...that has too often beenthe story duringour season!

Comment

As I said, I only saw about 10 minutes as I wanted to reach home to catch the Real vs Bayern game. What I saw, PSV players roughed him up whenever he got the ball. To me, As much as TH14 is the heart of Arsenal, Cesc is the brain. PSV seems to understand that.

Comment

Gamma (2/21/2007)

basically when arsenal win..is despite henry and when they lose is because of him regardless of whether he played!
                  That's you and Lazie! :w00ttdown)

Certainly not me! (Clap)

Comment

Working...
                  X