Motherwell FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherwell FC

Scratch Rangers and Celtic FC in the SPL.

Omar Daley's Motherwell are third best team in the SPL.

TV: Daley thankful for debut strike

Saturday, November 19, 2011
    var addthis_product = 'wpp-262';var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true,"data_track_addressba r":false};if (typeof(addthis_share) == "undefined"){ addthis_share = [];}
    Jamaican International Omar Daley was delighted to net his first goal for the club against Aberdeen this afternoon.
    The 30-year old was playing as a second striker, partnering Michael Higdon in attack, and got his name amongst the scorers with a brilliant second-half strike.

And the former Bradford winger gave thanks to a higher power when interviewed by MFC TV after the match.
    “I am delighted and I have to give God thanks; I have got to give the big man praise.

“When the gaffer told me I was going to play striker; I was never going to turn down the opportunity to start my first match.
    “I told myself, when I get a chance, I am going to shoot and thankfully it has gone in.”

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Additionally:

var ing wizard Chris Humphrey has welcomed the chance to outpace fellow Jamiacan flying machine Omar Daley.

The former Bradford and Rotherham wide man arrived at Fir Park last month claiming the edge over the fastest man in the world, Jamaican’s Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt.

However, ‘Well already had their own speed demon in Humphrey and with claim and counter-claim, there is only one way to solve it… A 100m sprint.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
    X