Diadora to be new kit supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diadora to be new kit supplier

Just heard through the grape vines that the JFF is dotting the Is and crossing the Ts on a new kit deal with the Italian sportswear supplier. Deal to be announced soon and I understand the JFF admin are very happy with the deal. Boxhill even hopesthe dealwill behis thrump card come November.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

RE: Diadora to be new kit supplier

opps you dont say wi gwan inna the thight up things dem now. All right mosiah happy..

Comment

Better to have a kit deal than none at all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We seem to be doing everything EXCEPT getting a good football team on the field winning games and qualyfing for a major tournament.

WHEN WILL THESE F$#$%%##$%G PEOPLE REALISE THAT ALL THIS WILL BE FOR NOUGHT !

EVERY FRIGGIN DAY IS ANOTHER SPONSOR OR ANOTHER CHECK YET STILL WE HAVE FAILED TO QUALIFY FOR ANYTHING OR EVEN PUT UP A COMPETITIVE FIGHT IN A GAME !!

DOES THIS MAKE ANY **** SENSE ?

Comment

<DIV>Your grammar, Scaly! "Do those make any sense?"</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

YES I KNOW IT'S CALLED FRUSTRATION !

UNLESS WE PUT A GOOD PRODUCT ON THE FIELD SOON ALL THIS MONEY WILL BE WASTED AND KILL FUTURE SPONSORSHIP CHANCES.

TODAY IS NOT A GOOD DAY FOR JA AND BALL

I will admit that earlier today I had a talk with a past Derby player who was in their youth program back when Burton and Powell were there and he told me a few things about the English players and what they thought of Jamaica's set up.

What's amazing is that he says so many of them who can play for Jamaica and England prefer and love the idea of playing for the country of thier roots but our football backwardness makes them cringe.

I guess he put me in a sour mood.

Comment

either that or married life!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Just to remind the JFF say we nah take no idiot deal this year. Unnu can't a bawl bout unnu no have no money and just a throw away wi legacy just so.

It nah go work so this year and Ghana is NOWHERE close to Jamaica when it comes to Brand recognition

Ghana's long search for a sponsor is over. German sportswear giant Puma will kit out the Black Stars at next year's World Cup finals in Germany.

The Ghana Football Association (GFA) on Thursday signed a three-year contract reportedly worth US$12 million.

The contract comes into effect on 1 January 2006, and Puma has the first option for a two-year renewal.

Under the terms of the deal, Puma will provide kit for the Black Stars as well as all the national junior and women's teams.

Puma will also provide technical assistance to the GFA and training facilities for the Black Stars ahead of the 2006 World Cup finals.

Ghana has had numerous problems with sponsors in the past, including a shambolic deal with controversial Italian company, L-Sporto.

The GFA parted company with L-Sporto after disagreements over the obligations of either party in their deal.

Defender Samuel Osei Kufuor was ejected from the 2002 African Nations Cup in Mali after complaining about the quality of jerseys worn by the Black Stars.

GFA vice-president Kwesi Nyantekyi said they chose Puma over their rivals like Nike, Adidas and Pony because "Puma had a strong presence in Africa".

"It's a partnership that is going to advance the frontiers of Ghana football," Nyantekyi said.

He added: "We have put in place mechanisms to ensure that it works and further advance the growth of Ghana football."

For his part, Puma vice-president Horst Widmann said Ghana's qualification for the 2006 World Cup finals was a key factor in their decision to sponsor the Black Stars.

He said: "With Cameroon absent from the World Cup, it's very important for us to have this Ghana deal.

"We will do all that we can to make this deal successful."

So PUMA also help with technical assistance too? Make me say it loud and clear if those jokers come back with anything less than $5 million dollars a year(and that is 10 million a year too low) then it nah go pretty round here and even Tilla will have to ban mi

Not in a year when we a talk bout reparations we ago have dem man yah a disrespect our legacy by giving away our things to the Europeans when we could control and do our own thing.

I am going to post a link for the man dem and this is a must listen link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/tx/docume...ich_list.shtml

click pon the documentary and listen to it because I think nuff guy round here think that when man talk we no know of what we speak

Man fi start know themselves round here and we ago stop put up with fearful black people round here because inna the gideon no cowards can deh pon the battlefield

Princess how you do this morning? Listen to the program and have a report for me by this evening

respect

Comment

Working...
                X