I appeal to the moderators get a grip of this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok... Fun n Joke aside.. I agree

This site is very valuable imho..as I said back in the day.. RBZSC Makes Life Online Worth Living

Now ear dis...All reprobates Straighten up and Fly Right
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Is it that trivial to dismiss Sass leaving with Sarcasm ? Or is it personal that you do so with sarcasm ?

Sass and I were no great friends but I respected his right to have an opinion ,however frustrating, that I saw no need to abuse him and he did push me to the border at times,but forget Sass ,look at the other two Skeng & Brick the gutter that was displayed have never been seen on this site in a long long long time .The last time we have someone displaying that kind of juvinile behaviour was from a poster called (yuttie) and he got banned after being warned of repeated abuse against female members on the forum.

Remember if we fail stand up now , today ! tomorrow it will be someone else.

In defence of MO , he cannot moderate by himself, its a huge task ,but when he sees it and responds to it(abuse) in a negative way , he will be called upon to account for his actions.

Zero tolerance mi say ,nuh mash up wi forum with almshouse.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

is beg yuh ah beg? man find some backbone nuh..sheesh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I think those 2 culprits should be banned.. 2 week minimum sentence upon anedda infraction

JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think the penalty should be set in writing on the forum rules page.We need to gaurd our little thing....RBYZSC MODERATORS ....need some bite .

They should also let the offenders know ,with a public posting of the infringement , no warning is needed.

I know 99% would support such a move , the 1 % might be compromised....lol....could not resist..haha.

Anyway Lata ,happy holidays.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ah know yuh nuh read fi mi ting dem, but what happen to the original forumites who have fulljoyed this site from way back. Jus ban or run weh di man dem weh kyaan keep it civil.

Comment

Easy nuh...rispek tuh di bone

Comment

My yute...who you?

Comment

Wha do Malcolm X? doh mix up my name wit reprobate...awoe...

Comment

Might as well.. di 'people' juss pull di plug pon Jamaica...

Comment

Agree with your sentiments, FULL 100!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          LISTEN nobaddy nuh run no joke bout Mo's head.....seh it big like a breadfruit......or dry like a coconut......

I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OF IT!!!!!

mE A DEFEND ME BREDRIN!!!!
                          With friends like you - who needs enemies
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                          X