Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Mattock own mouth

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports3.html

So much from my friend Sickko who is talking that he will ignore the education and that Mattock signing make no sense.

My source told me that Mattocks was about to sign for team in Norway when the MLS/generation Addidas came back and made a very improved offer. The MLS wanted to keep not only Mattocks but the number 2 player from Duke as well. They are trying to keep the best young player.

The 19 year old kid from Duke was getting strong attention from Norway and Germany as well and he also signed his generation 2 k deal.

Montreal really wanted Mattocks as they see him as a Francise player for the new team. They have big support and is a very exciting new market and are trying to get good new players. So far they have Donovan Ricketts.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

"The MLS is giving me the best benefit financially in terms of my contract because it is a pretty good figure," said Mattocks, who refused to disclose the monetary terms of his contract.
    Well, it won't be a secret for too long.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And Sass, I am not saying there weren't those offers from a whole host of clubs, but which came first, the offers or the hype by the agent?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The person who first talked about the offers was Mattocks. We will never know for sure what came first, will we?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Where the fvck you saw me say he kid would ignore his education... Sass back the frig down and find where i said he would be ignoring education..you are a lying piece of 5hit.

Why you trying to make me look bad to score cheap points???

I made no comment about his education what so ever, i spoke to his football and his football future alone
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks Mo..is like this fool dont understand the business of sports and the part that agents play
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Times have changed. Darren Mattocks can finish his college degree online or during the off-season.

Comment

Go learn to read, you see mi say you say him fi ignore his education?

You said you were ignoring my post about education and I said that is part of the package and one of the reasons why Mattocks choose the MLS. Who trying to make cheap points.

"Where the fvck you saw me say he kid would ignore his education... Sass back the frig down and find where i said he would be ignoring education..you are a lying piece of 5hit."

I publicy ask for an apology and let me see if the moderaters see this to remove it.

Comment

No body can stop you from asking that's your right but how you going to get it.

This is so rich in irony bout you telling someone they cant read, maybe I am making a mountain out of a mold hill.

You need to go back to school, reading is FUNdamental
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                  X