RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suh mi dweet tuh ... mine yuh own business!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh mi dweet tuh ... mine yuh own business!

Andrew Cole has reflected on memories of his former Manchester United team mate and manager when he was at Sunderland, Roy Keane, following his very public falling out with Sir Alex Ferguson.

“I was trying to sleep in a Hong Kong hotel when I heard the banging in the corridor,” said Cole. “It was 1997 and I was on tour with Manchester United. I went to investigate and saw that Roy Keane, the club captain, was rolling around fighting with Peter Schmeichel, the giant goalkeeper. They weren’t playing. ‘Typical Roy,’ I thought, and went back to bed smiling. The next day, Schmeichel was wearing sunglasses. There had only been one winner. Keane could fall out with anyone. I once saw him come to blows with one of his best mates, Denis Irwin, in the dressing room. They were both from Cork and close friends. And they were being pulled apart.”
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Keane is a mad man. He personifies the unfair Irish steroetype of a drunken brawler.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
      Keane is a mad man. He personifies the unfair Irish steroetype of a drunken brawler.

We need another like him in the team. Gary Neville said after they proved that the Invincibles were actually beatable..Patrick Viera was trying to intimidate him as the teams were waiting in the tunnel. Neville said out of no where there was Roy Keane taking on Viera ....who had to back off.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X