USA will bid to host 2018 World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: USA will bid to host 2018 World Cup

Lazie (2/20/2007)Yes .. but travel to where?
    Somewhere with a culture.

Comment

Bricktop (2/20/2007)
      Lazie (2/20/2007)98? What does America have to do with French laws?
      You know what I meant 94.
      Yes, I did. But too bad you still have no idea what you are talking about. (as usual)

The "half empty stadiums" you refer to are nothing more than a figment of your own imagination. Because the 1994 World Cup had the highest average attendances in the history of the competition.

http://abc.net.au/worldcup2002/items/1994main.htm

Keep trying, though. It's good for a laugh.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Zeppo (2/20/2007)
        Bricktop (2/20/2007)
        Lazie (2/20/2007)98? What does America have to do with French laws?
        You know what I meant 94.
        Yes, I did. But too bad you still have no idea what you are talking about. (as usual)

The "half empty stadiums" you refer to are nothing more than a figment of your own imagination. Because the 1994 World Cup had the highest average attendances in the history of the competition.

http://abc.net.au/worldcup2002/items/1994main.htm

Keep trying, though. It's good for a laugh.
        Can only speak from experience GRINGO and the matchesI watched had half empty stadiums. Hush at least you guys have hamburgers (tdown)

Comment

the country hosting wc...duh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bricktop? FIFA's website mek it clear that USA 94 have the highest attendance. Looking at INFOPLUS, the average attendance of 68991 is the highest todate.

Which games did you attend?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As a football fanatic, you think I care bout culture?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Like South Africa? Based on the various reports ... I'd rather watch it on TV.

Comment

Does highest attendance mean the stadia were sold out?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why didn't you attend in 1994? If you answered already, please, for my lazy sake, repeat your answer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i see

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"Dem" doan mean USA, Zeppo.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie (2/20/2007)As a football fanatic, you think I care bout culture?
                          That's your cross to bear.

Comment

When mi guh a embassy them see me as one that was trying to escape. Suh dem neva give me the visa.

Comment

Lazie (2/20/2007)Bricktop? FIFA's website mek it clear that USA 94 have the highest attendance. Looking at INFOPLUS, the average attendance of 68991 is the highest todate.

Which games did you attend?
                              I attended the two first round encounters in the CITRUS BOWL. FIFA claims that 60,000 people attended both matches in a stadium with a 65,000 capacity which is rubbish. Maybe they sold 60,000 tickets butI was sitting in the stands burning a big headspliff with noone anywhere near me. I doubt I could have done that in a stadium filled nearly to capacity.

Comment

"burning a big headspliff with noone anywhere near me"

Maybe you were too high to notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X