You know I watched and re-watched our Gold Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know I watched and re-watched our Gold Cup

performances and compared us to the USA. I said to myself we are getting closer in terms of quality...but I have started to follow Klinsmann's work with the USA since the Gold Cup and I am sorry to say he is laying the groundwork for the USA accelerating away from us.

Damn??

Just look at what he has been doing with the team...and where he has sent his players for development. He is sending players to clubs suited to developing level of skill and style of play he wishes (for each player --- and thus to be able to make TEAM he hopes to shape).

He is also skillfully casting aside some so called 'rocks'...some I sense are not even seeing they are being shown the door.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Can you upload the USA -Jamaica gold cup match...I would like to watch it again..

Comment

Karl, the funny thing is we have enough talent in the diaspora to give Mexico and the USA a run for their money..but for some unknown reason we refuse to seriously tap into it. Additionally, we refuse to develop our local born and bread players.

Comment

Working...
      X