Ja could play in US tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Ja could play in US tourney

uh..karl..i think you are answering a question that may have been asked long long ago in a galaxy far far away and in a completely different conversation...anyway that is symptomatic of residents at shady pines ...they carry on imaginary conversations where they can switch the subject in mid sentence without missing a beat!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

<DIV>Karl, we...I was simply talking about arranging matches. Looks like that only happens when we have a good, influential TD (and that doesnot mean taxi-driver).</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>What is all this about progress?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (2/20/2007)<DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>What is all this about progress?</DIV>
        Just this -----&gt;<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl7_lblFullMessage> <DIV class=Quote>Mosiah (2/20/2007) <HR class=hr noShade SIZE=1><DIV>Seems to me like it doesn't matter who the JFF president is, the real progress takes place when we have an influential TD like Simoes or Bora. When Simoes departed things kinda dried up too. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Those with short memories will say that is a lie, that the Captain used his enormous mou..., sorry, clout to continue getting good games for us when Simoes left.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>That is cute ----&gt; "real progress takes place when we have an influential TD like Simoes or Bora" = "the Captain used his enormous mou..., sorry, clout to continue getting good games for us when Simoes left". </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>No! </DIV><DIV>Doesn't work! </DIV></SPAN>
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X