Liverpool love draws!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool love draws!

Held at home 0-0 draw... we need a finisher!

I didn't see the match, just followed the highlights...
    Peter R

are you sure they were at Home ? i think they were away to Wigan...
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

call Mr. Cee from hot97.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You're right ... they were AWAY . Thanks.
        Peter R

Comment

Well dem both love "draws"...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

Peter, I have told you, X and Mo the same thing. We have NO midfielders that can score. The entire goal scoring expectation is on our forwards...and...surprise, surprise...we don't have a finisher among them except maybe Bellamy who is past his prime; how sad is that? Carroll and Suarez have a conversion rate of less than 8% while Bellamy's is at 22%. What is even more egregious is that the midfielders are actually creating a bucket load of chances, we just can't tuck them in. We have hit the bar or post 17 or 18 times this season - not good enough.

When you break the team down, it is in finishing that we are most dismal as you know, but the good news is that we are doing really well defensively. For example, the back 4 (Skrtel, Agger, Enrique and Johnson) are successful 80%+ of the time when they go in for a tackle (one of the best in the league I believe); the midfield , pretty good there too as the regulars (Henderson, Adam, Downing, Kuyt, Lieva) win over 75% of their challenges. But of course, the most important stat is that we only have 13 goals against, the best in the Prem.

Our big problem unfortunately, is that a) no one is there to tuck the ball in despite having two of the best chance-creators in the league (Adam and Downing) and b) none of our midfielders are scorers. This is a huge problem. KK has to put a striker and a goal scoring midfielder on his Christmas list, especially now that Suarez will be out on a lengthy ban (I expect that to be cut by the way to probably 5 games, as he'll "plea bargain" it down with an apology without admitting guilt -- just a guess).

When I think of City getting Aguero for 35M and we got Carroll for the same price, mi get vex. Bad piece of business that was. Time to go shopping, or at least send a letter off to the north pole. Hopefully, KK was a good boy and Santa will treat him right - after all (as you can tell from his uniform) - Santa is a MIGHTY RED too.
            Last edited by Paul Marin; December 22, 2011, 09:22 AM.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh better mind Xcuse box yuh, cause him did seh Carroll a go tear up the league.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Yuh better mind Xcuse box yuh, cause him did seh Carroll a go tear up the league.
                HAHA .... Xuberant and his rants erm ... I mean predictions.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  You see how you dumb? When X said "tear up the pitch" - he meant it literally. When you see Carroll play, don't you see how him kick out divot after divot when him deh bout? Cho...X is proven right once again.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X