John Terry charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dunny, now I can sleep comfortably at night

Seriously, thanks... would the complaints to the cops have been made by the players or the management ? Anyway, it doesnt matter, it was done.

That is an instructive fact, seeing that Ferdinand ( or his people) went to the cops while Evra's people left it up to the FA..
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Thanks Dunny, now I can sleep comfortably at night

Seriously, thanks... would the complaints to the cops have been made by the players or the management ? Anyway, it doesnt matter, it was done.

That is an instructive fact, seeing that Ferdinand ( or his people) went to the cops while Evra's people left it up to the FA..
      Both sets of allegations if proven true should be dealt with harshly, but I will tell you I don't believe either of them.

I think Evra is a likkle a$$ho!e who has no credibility with me (even before France's debacle at SA2010) and as for Ferdinand's accusations, it just doesn't foot; Terry has been around the game too long to make a stupid mistake like that.

Again, if *proven* guilty - lock dem up!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X