Luis Suarez hit with 8 match ban.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Well then if you feel so bad blame Liverpool for not briefing him on racism in football in England then. So many black players have suffer from this on the pitch, I have no sympathy fi them, Terry next.

Him coulda good like goal, him fi get punishment. A white man from up North can use his excuse that him call him friend them that everyday as well. Hopefully he will learn from this. If you excuse Suarez because of his ignorance then you have to allow other to play the ingnorance game as well. You hear Terry's excuse?
    I think that we all can agree that if there is racial intent then throw the book at him, but if there is no racial intent, then it is a much more difficult situation to adjudicate. Clearly, the aggrieved party (in this case Evra) took exception to it, so if that is the measure (i.e. no matter what you say if it hurts me you are wrong) then okay, lock him up.

But I don't think that should be the yardstick. I saw somewhere on here (I think Bricktop said it) that he called Evra a monkey - if so, then sure, that's crossing the line, but I don't believe there was any evidence that this was the case, just that he called him a negrito. Correct me if I am wrong.

By the way, as far as using terms like this are concerned, why do we accept black comedians, rappers etc using the term n***er? We are sending a confusing message to non-black people.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
    X