HL & Bricktop...unu sure know how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL & Bricktop...unu sure know how to

make an easy job look difficult. Your team is showing signs of mid-season fatigue, lack of sharpness and ********-poor execution. On another day, you would have dropped points. The only player in your line up showing any kind of killer instinct is Hart. I have told you before, you have ONE JOB to do...don't mess it up!!

And just to be clear, you will have to factor in the upcoming loss to Liverpool on January 3rd in your points tally; the same weekend that Manu** play Newcastle away. However, the good news is that you will also be out of the Carling Cup when we beat you there too so you won't have that distraction as an excuse.

Anyway, let it be known that I am not going to accept failure after the way unuh run unuh mout' an' spen' di Arab man dem money!!! Gas too dear an' mi know is true dem a spen' money pon fi u team why dem a jack up di price dem at di pump. Don't was'e we money.

Your next fixtures are against some light weights before your loss on January 3. The other good news is that losing Jan 3 will make it easy for you to destroy the sinners on Jan 8 in your clash with them (FA Cup) and gain psychological advantage going into the second half. Don't mess up, stay focused and get your act together. That was too close for comfort!!!

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

But dis bredda bright & outta ordah

Comment

I happen to know him quite well and the "bright" I will agree with; the "out of order"? mi nuh suh sure... LOL
      Peter R

Comment

The ball is roung' Marin....you done know that.

I am impressed with Arsenal (just) from this game. Other teams including Peter, Paul and Xpool are going to get shegg from Arsenal. Chusss mi.

Have not reviewed the schedule for the upcoming weeks...but sounds like you are on a wishful thinking campaign. Carry on boss....

Yu post funny to reesecleet....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

I am impressed with Arsenal (just) from this game. Other teams including Peter, Paul and Xpool are going to get shegg from Arsenal. Chusss mi.

Have not reviewed the schedule for the upcoming weeks...but sounds like you are on a wishful thinking campaign. Carry on boss....

HL, I dont want you fi warn them, we want fi creep up pon dem when them least expect it. After them spend them half a billion pound and the budget team go in a dem backyard and give them the runaround, dem lucky seh all of we wing back dem injured!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            But dis bredda bright & outta ordah
            The truth is the truth...the only way it will hurt you is to ignore it...(is whey mi get dat from?) Watch it!! You are playing with fire.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

1. Ball roun' - true, but when you have manu** an' fi dem tactics, the ball may not bounce the way one would expect.

2. Impressed with Arsenal - really? As I said, you are losing your sharpness. Them beating Liverpool is not going to happen, but is now more likely if Suarez's tiefin' manu** instigated ban is upheld. (This is a good example of how dem control the system).

3. Wishful thinking re: Liverpool knocking you out of the Carling Cup I presume? Okay. Time will tell.

4. Post funny!!?? I am glad you can laugh. If unu lose the title because of any reason save a an outbreak of clap amongst your starters, I will not be amused!!!

I will repeat it. You have one mission (stop d-evil), you chose to accept it, but I am worried you are getting tired, dull and weary. Snap out of it. They have their ways...just ask Roy Keane. Grrrrrr.....

Comment

Working...
              X