X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhattid FIFA Put ManUre Back Inna CL

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/new...d-fc-sion-case

This is just ridiculous...

This is a story line straight out of some two bit independent pro wrestling promotion.

Comment

Real talent eeh?

Comment

If FIFA doesn't see any problem with this stance... well, what ever happened to "fair play"...
        Peter R

Comment

The Swiss givernment should tell dem fi "tek whe dem self"...
          Peter R

Comment

Not if the Swiss want to play international football
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

That aside, you okay with that directive?
              Peter R

Comment

Hey I dont make the rules, if you can prove to me that the directive is faulty or there are no precedence for it, then I will accept that
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

It would be sad for this to happen. I hope it does not. I love Man U bot I love the sport more.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

It's not a question of precedent or fault, it's a question of whether you AGREE or NOT with the directive... I was simply asking if YOU thought it was a reasonable sanction to THREATEN an association with because of an issue with with a member club...nothing to do with the association directly... the fact I am guessing, is that FIFA makes these rules to be totally controlling and to be able to wield a big stick to beat players, clubs and associations/federations into compliance.

Now there is something you could write about, but if you do, whatever bones FIFA might throw your way as a journalist will disappear...ahhh bwoyyy
                    Peter R

Comment

I agree with you Westman, because if we end up back in the CL and then go on to win it, then it would feel hollow.......but we will forget it by next season
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X