• Show
Clear All

Yes...Like Xerox it and Google it !

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    is that another word for coffee .....?
    Is there a Starbucks in the BVI ?

Comment

No but them have Buckstar.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

no chain stores or franchises here ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hucksters .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Oh ! how trendy

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            no chain stores or franchises here ....
            My current neighborhood is just like that which is sometimes good but I do miss my Taco Bell and KFC.

Comment

Lie. You never see the Fox Sports World interview with Walter talking about how he was getting along with the "gaffer"?

I know the agent who took Walter and Tapper to England and he was here a few months ago and we were chatting and he made a joke that things were going well until he relaised he was a few hours drive from london and then it all went down the hill from there
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

" Tapper" ?? must be what they called him in England!? LOL
                Peter R

Comment

trendy?

Comment

Tevez should just go to AC MILAN! very talented player.

Comment

Working...
                    X