Balotelli !!!Cccccccity !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balotelli !!!Cccccccity !!!!!

Really nice goal by Balotelli, great first touch and very skillful move to avoid the keeper and defender and nice calm finish.

So glad the big team money got arsed. Let's hope they don't win another game for 2011. Now if only the other M$nchester team could just f-up as well.

The tiefing ref on Sunday cost third place.

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
    Really nice goal by Balotelli, great first touch and very skillful move to avoid the keeper and defender and nice calm finish.

So glad the big team money got arsed. Let's hope they don't win another game for 2011. Now if only the other M$nchester team could just f-up as well.

The tiefing ref on Sunday cost third place.
    Wait .... we already f-up. Yuh figet the 6-1 buss arse? Yuh figet the UCL exit? Yuh figet that the ref cost MU 2 points against Newcastle with that phantom penalty?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's the iffy call by the ref that I alluded to in my post above Scaly. It could have gone both ways.

In the Man Cccccity case, there's nothing Kompany (or was it Lescott) could do about that BALL to HAND call.

But Scaly guess wat? I even sing when i'm losin'
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X