Nasri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasri

Nasri chase cash and go flop him career!!, me notice say him a bencher warmer in Man City big games and him also lost him starting place for the French national side. Going the same way like Hleb, Flamini ................

Right yuh are sir

Comment

Nasri must do better! Man City boss Mancini fires up ex-Gunner

By Ian Ladyman
      Last updated at 12:26 AM on 17th December 2011It seems a long time ago already, but Roberto Mancini's pursuit of Samir Nasri at Arsenal was one of the themes of Manchester City's summer. How odd, then, that the France forward has enjoyed such relatively modest success at the Etihad Stadium so far.

So moderate has Nasri's impact been that the extravagantly gifted forward sought out his manager Roberto Mancini after being left out of the team that played - and lost - in Napoli last month in the Champions League.

Play it again, Sam! Nasri has been a modest success at Manchester City

As we have come to expect, Mancini was forthright in his view of Nasri's progress when asked yesterday.
      'I think that, in my opinion, Nasri is a champion. He's a top player but I think that he needs to do more. He can do more.

'Maybe when I change the team it gives some players a problem. He didn't play against Manchester United or against Chelsea, for example.

'Maybe he doesn't understand the situation, I don't know. Sometimes this happens with players. I would like him to play better.

'I have spoken with him about it, I think it was after Naples. Maybe he finds it hard to understand the situation and I think at the moment his confidence is a bit low because he didn't play against Chelsea on Monday. But if he plays against Arsenal on Sunday he will have a chance to show the quality I know that he has,' he said.

Nasri began the season brightly after his protracted £24million transfer. Things have not gone so well since he endured a bad night during the 2-0 defeat at Bayern Munich in September. Since then he has been left out of Mancini's team for several crucial games.

Playmaker: Nasri played a pivotal role at Arsenal

There is a theory that Mancini prefers James Milner on the right of his midfield because the England winger offers more defensive security.

Certainly, this was the reason Milner was selected for the 6-1 win at Manchester United, a day when the former Aston Villa man was his team's best player. Mancini said: 'Nasri is an attacking player but he also has all the necessary things he needs to defend. When you play with two strikers and with David Silva, there are some situations in a game where the team need to defend.

'Over time, I do think Nasri will show his quality. I hope he can play more games because he is a top player.'

City could feasibly begin Sunday's home game against Arsenal as the Barclays Premier League's second-placed club. United play at QPR earlier and will go top if they win.

As for the visitors, they haven't lost in the league since October 2 and a win would bring them within six points of City.

And while Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has not won a trophy for six years, Mancini hailed the Frenchman as a great.

'In Italy I think it would be impossible to go six years without winning anything. But here in England there is more respect for the manager.

'For a manager like Wenger who has won so many trophies for Arsenal it's different. In football, if you win you are great and if you don't you are not. Football is like this.

'But for me Wenger is still a great manager. You see how well the squad play. He lost a Champions League final against Barcelona and recently has been up against great Manchester United and Chelsea teams.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1goYe1qMW
      Last edited by Karl; December 17, 2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Right on the money. Nasri thinks he does not have to play for the TEAM for 90 minutes.

Validates...if that was ever needed...why Arsene let him go.

Particularly last season he was poor at helping the TEAM. ...was a liability in matches...a vast many of the matches he played for my GUNNERS last season.

Good riddance it was.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Validates...if that was ever needed...why Arsene let him go.
          Don't be stupid Karl...he was in the last year of his contract and he told them he wasn't coming back...bout Wenger let him go...kiss teet...just pray yuh doh get 6 tomorrow...
          Last edited by Bricktop; December 17, 2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Nasri running rings round you claffys...

Comment

Arsenal has no spine(no fight ).Gamma roun yah , mek mi tek time and xcuse miself.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh nuh see how Nasri career flop? Flop and drop on top a Arsenal crush dem...

Comment

Boss as long as Man U nuh win , unnuh can gwaan ,Liverpool a guh deal wid unnuh early January ,suh unnuh know unnuh place.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You a straight up hater. You cant do anything fi youself. Just hating greatness. Bad Mind is evil.
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Where is written I have to love them , respect is another thing.Man u fi guh down.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Where is written I have to love them , respect is another thing.Man u fi guh down.
                        Don't worry X, dem man believe seh any body 'gains' dem is a "hayter". Cho...all me now, mi nuh have di time or energy to hayte nobody.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Actually X, I want the club that plays the best overall football to win. If that is the KOP, so be it. If Man U forms the fool, they need to lose! Ive said it a thousand times here. I love Man U but I love football more.

Comment

The next time wi buss yuh a$$ come say suh.

Respect boss nuh love.

Comment

X, shame on you. I will always give respek. My saddest decade of football is the decade of 2000 to 2010. That's 11 years so dont get technical. But Chelsea had very strong squad and should have won everything for a whole decade. But a meddling owner destroyed a thing of beauty. This comes from the original and biggest Man U fan on this site. Whenever any club earns respect I give it.

Right now, Man City's strength starts with Komany and Lescott pairing. I was never a big Lescott fan. But I think his pairing with Kompany has helped his confidence and his performance. He still makes mistakes but he is palying much better than before. So that is where their strength starts and I respect their play. With Tevez out, they have really impressed me.

KOP look good but their play lacks the consistency and total team effort to make me put them in the top class.

Man U is in trouble; very serious trouble. It is very possible that they could collapse and concede 9 straight points. Folks here wont like this post but I understand football, squad strength and trends. They need to be very very careful.

Comment

Working...
                              X