USA U-17s thrash Jamaica All-Stars in Kingston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: USA U-17s thrash Jamaica All-Stars in Kingston

btw HL, i might have overlooked your post congratulating the u17 on beating mexico or to the boyz for their victory against the hong kong ALL STAR team...post it again fi mi nuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Maybe the moderators deleted them?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shatta Cleve (2/19/2007)

Don't thank me for teaching unnu how to think, its my duty.

Would your way of thinking involve consulting a horoscope?

If so then count me out...

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

I thought that was an American thing as didn't one of your "great" President consult his horoscope before engaging in serious world matters. I mean if the leader of "the free world" can do that whats wrong with just a guru doing it too?

Zeppo are you aware who you talking to? I think you might have forgotten so I am going to slide you a one-time pass on this one but if you ever come back with your foolishness round here I will take it to you wicked and thats a promise.

By the way how come the USA can call themselves the leader of the free world and guy round here not even question that but when the one Shatta call himself a Guru guy a flip up?

How some guy meditation(if dem even have any) so weak and dem have the nerve fi a carry belly fi a man who a try elevate them. Mi si some a unnu a engage inna unnu "cold war" but all mi have to say is keep it that way as mi done tell unnu say mi nah take no disrepect from no guy this year and if any guy pass dem place I will shot them a cyber box so fast(Chal) dem head spin.

Guy fi go question other people who dem give all kind of pass when dem a buck shuffle(yes massa) and walk wide of mi post dem. Nah give out any more warning.

Zeppo need I remind you that this is a Reggaeboyz forum and we sick and tired of hearing fo the USA football thing If you can't at least post one UPLIFTING reggaeboyz story per day then you no need fi a post pon here and if you no shape up it nah go pretty for you around here.

Who are you anyway and who sent you? You are more active these days as you notice us rising and you come with your mental manipulation but I am not Lazie and I see through your design soagain mi nah warn you no more.

You flip up and mi ago B!tch slap you straight and plain. No guy nah stop wi repatriation inna 2010. A wah do some guy?

Comment

I tell you what. How about I post whatever football articles and opinions I please, just like everyone else here is entitled to do?

After all, this is the forum for "general discussions on Jamaica and world football".

What do you care anyway? After all, it was only a couple of weeks ago that you were saying goodbye to the forum in order to fulfill your "higher purpose".

For what it's worth, I frequently post articles on Jamaican football and players, and I give out congratulations when I see fit. But maybe you miss those things when you're out with your friends waiting for the spaceship trailing behind the next comet to come this way.

And if you want to compare yourself with Ronald Reagan then go right ahead. That's fine with me!

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

Working...
            X