Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly...u team unda presha

Stoke 2-0 Spurs (ethrington brace)
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Soft penalty get them back in the game...2-1 now.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Shawcross cheated!!!! That was a clear handball and the ref didn't give it (makes up for the bogus call earlier)...don't it Gamma?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

could have had 2 more pens.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

true... but why do some refs want to be that star of the game... that red (second yellow) was rubbish... a foul yes, but a yellow??

...and I want to see Stoke win of course, but...right is right
          Peter R

Comment

I wonder if "they" will label him a "cheat" for doing the instinctive thing? (or even deliberate). I guess when you don't get caught you can call a hand ball "hand of God" or whatever ...
            Peter R

Comment

Did Kaboul cheat?? I mean he got a red! you don't have to answer.. LOL
              Peter R

Comment

...and FIFA should mandate stopping the clock in the last two minutes of a match... take it out of the ref's hands... hate to see the time wasting (in principle) ..I don't complain when my side does it when ahead
                Peter R

Comment

Did Kaboul cheat?? I mean he got a red! you don't have to answer.. LOL
                  Did Kaboul cheat? Absolutely!! All a dem tief!!

Comment

that's ok ... it wasn't "the game in hand", dem going to win that one but might lose the others!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It's so hard to play against 12 men and even worse when you

have 10 men.....the ref is a thief !! plain and simple.

Harry summed it up perfectly...
                      "He'll look at it tonight, on TV, when his wife is making him a bacon sandwich and think, 'Oh **** me, what have I done there?"'

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
                        have 10 men.....the ref is a thief !! plain and simple.

Harry summed it up perfectly...
                        "He'll look at it tonight, on TV, when his wife is making him a bacon sandwich and think, 'Oh **** me, what have I done there?"'
                        That mussi the same bacon sandwich dat di ref inna di Liverpool/Fulham game shoulda did eat las' monday night! Still vex bout di red card on Spearing - tief!!! And di penalty that dem neva give wi!!!! Cho.

Comment

Working...
                        X