Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up to Barca

on beating their rivals.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Definitely the best team in professional football...Barca none
    Peter R

Comment

bwoy lazie... mi did dun tell yuh aready dat until real madrid can beat barca, it would be barca... hope yuh remember... anyway, barca is the best team in football... they are the most organised, skillful and unselfish team in football today...

fi any lover of football, de beautiful game barca is a joy tuh watch...

weh yuh bout messi performance... greatness...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
        bwoy lazie... mi did dun tell yuh aready dat until real madrid can beat barca, it would be barca... hope yuh remember... anyway, barca is the best team in football... they are the most organised, skillful and unselfish team in football today...

fi any lover of football, de beautiful game barca is a joy tuh watch...

weh yuh bout messi performance... greatness...
        Everytime both teams play I watch Messi and Ronaldo. What stands out is, Messi loses the ball, if he is still on his feet he tries to win it back, same thing if he attempts a pass that didn't reach the target. Ronaldo stop playing.

Messi will set up his team mates in big or small games .... Ronaldo always try to grab the headlines for himself.

Yesterday, if Ronaldo wasn't that selfish, Real could have been 2 or 3 up.

I'll agree though, Barca is the best and it doesn't matter who it is or how they set up .... Barca plays the same out.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

true ting lazie... good observation... messi have a higher work rate... more a team player than ronaldo... however, barca as a team was just better...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Everytime both teams play I watch Messi and Ronaldo. What stands out is, Messi loses the ball, if he is still on his feet he tries to win it back, same thing if he attempts a pass that didn't reach the target. Ronaldo stop playing.

Messi will set up his team mates in big or small games .... Ronaldo always try to grab the headlines for himself.

Yesterday, if Ronaldo wasn't that selfish, Real could have been 2 or 3 up.

I'll agree though, Barca is the best and it doesn't matter who it is or how they set up .... Barca plays the same out.
            Has Ronaldo ever played any other way?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Has Ronaldo ever played any other way?
              Di man have 6 assists already. I've seen games where he will set up Higuian and Benzema. From his days at MU, whenever he comes up against Messi he wants to do it on his own.

Comment

..plus did you see their second string team last week??? Scary!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Di man have 6 assists already. I've seen games where he will set up Higuian and Benzema. From his days at MU, whenever he comes up against Messi he wants to do it on his own.
                  While I have never analysed it, or watched him too tough, I have always gotten the impression that he is not "team", which is definitely not the impression I have of Messi. The irony is that if he was to just play team (against Messi), he'd become a better player.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

look like yuh put yuh faith in di wrong team...

yuh will learn eventually...

Comment

Working...
                    X