Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruddy Speid vs Bullhead

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...cleisure2.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I will go with the guy who got our youngsters professional contracts...

Comment

A short but well constructed article... refreshing
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

him a work

Comment

Would KSAFA/JFF (or JFF/KSAFA) not taking Butler and the clubs through which he is working or has worked to FIFA as/on having violated the 3 organisations statue and rugulations, a show of the local bodies willingness to work with Craig Butler if he is willing to abide by the local bodies rulings/statues/regulations???? ...a leaving of the door open to compromise????
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Even if it is done outside the established boundaries?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Would KSAFA/JFF (or JFF/KSAFA) not taking Butler and the clubs through which he is working or has worked to FIFA as/on having violated the 3 organizations statue and regulations, a show of the local bodies willingness to work with Craig Butler if he is willing to abide by the local bodies rulings/statues/regulations???? ...a leaving of the door open to compromise????
              ----------------------------------------------------------------
              All in Jamaican football need to re-think how football development should take place, establish a plan and move it forward. I know INSPORTS is thinking about this.

This takes starting at ages 7-12 and a coaching ed program that is free allowing for many coaches to learn how not only to coach but to lead youth to the next level with a design that is beyond what happens in CONCACAF.

Looks like this guy has try to do something to help youth and will now do this in Austria where he is now coaching.

ALL so very sad for youth who see a way out through football beside education and to think that for the past many years nothing has been created to help this age to create players for the future.

Paul Banta

Comment

Visited one of his sessions at Utech - From what I saw he does a very, very, veeeerrrrrry good job!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Like it said in the article...KSAFA need to work with Bullhead not against him...

Comment

I dont think he needs to show all that for an academy team in a showcase. He needs insurance for the players, it it not a sanction competition

Comment

Looks like ANIF Football club in Austria's gain and Jamaica's lost for the youth he was developing. Best. PB

Comment

F@ck the kids...Craig setup a program that works but him too brown...blackman time...

Comment

Working...
                        X