Uefa Champions League? Please ... been there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uefa Champions League? Please ... been there

done that. Europa League .... here we come.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

yeah.....who....~sniff~....needs.....~sniff~....it ......
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

All I can say is
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        All I can say is
        ... new frontier we sey!!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          ... new frontier we sey!!
          yuh mean new LOWER tier... !!!
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I will make no prediction there. humble pie and hiding from Arse fanz are in my planz.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I know you are joking about hiding from Arse fanz... but humble pie is in order as the order of things change. Your team has outdone itself in the last 10-15 yrs and I admire (and am jealous of, to be honest) the accomplishments though it pains me to admit that... and you are definitely not out of contention for other trophies. Sir Alex might be happy you're out the CL as he can now focus on the domestic league... what yu seh?
              Peter R

Comment

No joke. I have been more than borderline obnoxious over the years. I am now afraid of the Arse fanz taunts. Jiving a bit. Man U is in big trouble. They are at a turning point. Need some more depth. January is make or break time. Im the origininal ManU fan here, from the dayz when there was no other. So I can truly say I am no wagonist. There was the Arse clan, the KOP clan and the Chelsea before Chelski clan. But I was alone and I was dishing it and taking it. And then came TK, Lazie et al. Now the Man U organization is below the level of the previous Prem years.

Comment

SAF is a great manager but sometimes he can be a bit stubborn. He needs to sell Berba and Ferdinand and a few others while they still can command some money. Then he needs to strengthen the team with 2 or 3 world class players, starting with the midfield. It is going to be very hard to do so come January, but most definitely next summer.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

SHET UP Twan..............

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                      And then came TK, Lazie et al. Now the Man U organization is below the level of the previous Prem years.
                      LOL!!! Man...u harsh!!! Tell di truth...it all went over the edge when Jangle joined the posse, don't it? LOL!!! Too funny.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He must be a Calabar man. I should have known.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          SAF is a great manager but sometimes he can be a bit stubborn. He needs to sell Berba and Ferdinand and a few others while they still can command some money. Then he needs to strengthen the team with 2 or 3 world class players, starting with the midfield. It is going to be very hard to do so come January, but most definitely next summer.

Sell Ferdinand? Now that Vidic is injuried who will provide the experience at the back?

Comment

BPL exposed...

Comment

Bredrin, the benefit of Ferdinand's experience can be realized if he is used in the locker room, on the training ground and on the bench. But his on field play is so past his prime that he would be ineffective as an on field leader. He looks horrible now. I have noticed that for a long time. I will not allow my loyalty to Man U to cloud my vision of reality. I think he was crazy to be upset about not being the England captain. He should not even be seen near England's training ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X