Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need help...

chances galore but no finishing!

...also hard to play against 12 (haveLto put that in there )

no way was that red...and a penalty should have been awarded IMO, in spite of what the commentators said...of course I looked at the replay with Liverpool red coloured glasses...

Fulham 1- L'pool 0
    Peter R

A when the Gunners went pass Liverfool. A few weeks ago X was shouting from the roof top!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      chances galore but no finishing!

...also hard to play against 12 (haveLto put that in there )

no way was that red...and a penalty should have been awarded IMO, in spite of what the commentators said...of course I looked at the replay with Liverpool red coloured glasses...

Fulham 1- L'pool 0
      Not only that (i.e. no red, and yes it was a penalty) but to add insult to injury, Suarez was not offside. Anyway, if KK don't buy a new striker in the January window (and tek him blows on Carroll), I'd be surprised; we just don't have a goal-scoring midfield without Gerrard, so we have to go to the front pair.

The Carling Cup is a major trophy as at least it can backstop a place in the Europa league worse case...and we can't beat City without finishing so an EARLY signing in January before the semi-final seems to me to make sense.

That said, give Shwarzer his due - wicked save on Downing...if we had the "luck" of the post we would be way ahead (I believe we've hit the bar or the post 14 times this season). Plus - Reina should have done better. Red card aside that game could have gone either way...good for Fulham.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Spoken like a true fan! What a whole heapa "ifs"!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          Spoken like a true fan! What a whole heapa "ifs"!!!
          I counted 2 "ifs".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Thats all I have to say about that..."

--Forrest Gump
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

den dat nuh a whole heap?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have a top class striker fi sell yuh - gimme 29.5 mil and yuh get Berba.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

"Thats all I have to say about that..."

--Forrest Gump
                  You are getting dangerously close to where you starting to annoy me like dem manu** bwoy dem.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! But hush, don' mine mi know seh Forrest Gump (the simpleton) is your hero...him smarter than Jangle still
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Now yuh passing yuh place Paul Marin. At least i know that Nigeria is the capital of Africa and 2 plus 2 is 22. So there...............
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...damaged goods... but if the price is right...
                      Peter R

Comment

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                        - Xavi

Comment

It says alot when the sh&tstem has to reduce you to 10 men against the ref ,and linesmen.

Penalty not called ,Goal diasallowed and Red card given.Yuh cant keep a good team down.

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-All-goa...7/Default.aspx
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            Now yuh passing yuh place Paul Marin. At least i know that Nigeria is the capital of Africa and 2 plus 2 is 22. So there...............
                            I see you have been studying. Keep it up...likkle by likkle

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              I see you have been studying. Keep it up...likkle by likkle

Comment

Working...
                              X