RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see the Inter v. Udinese game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that means rafa did not have control of his players ... must for any manager ... so basically rafa couldn't manage his team and him get what him should get!

it also has to do with rafa's approach ....if he takes the accoldaes for trophies he must also take the bumps and bruises. unnuh love fi mek too much excuse for suarez ... ooopps ... sorry ... rafa.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      well that means rafa did not have control of his players ... must for any manager ... so basically rafa couldn't manage his team and him get what him should get!

it also has to do with rafa's approach ....if he takes the accoldaes for trophies he must also take the bumps and bruises. unnuh love fi mek too much excuse for suarez ... ooopps ... sorry ... rafa.
      I will leave the Suarez comment alone as you clearly cannot be dispassionate when it comes to the world's most pre-eminent bruckist, or as my bredrin Keety say: saladis'.

As for Rafa, I agree, he did not have control of his players and I don't disagree that the result was coming to him. My beef is with Mourinho's antics. It is a tall order for any manager replacing a winning coach, but even more difficult when the old manager is still coveting his old players. Mourinho is a deviant bum*(*bo(&^%t...ah so mi see it.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

you clearly cannot be dispassionate when it comes to the world's most pre-eminent bruckist

no baba ... not everyone can dispassionate like you!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          you clearly cannot be dispassionate when it comes to the world's most pre-eminent bruckist

no baba ... not everyone can dispassionate like you!
          Touche! I am watching you!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X