Ccccccity!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccccccity!!!!

All I can do is ........................... and and and and and some more.... then...

Yu aw-right Paul Marin?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Congrats still. Remember yuh still have time to implode... jes watch yuh back!
    Peter R

Comment

I thought Balotelli was suspended for this game (or was that the CL game?).

Balotelli just does not laugh. Did you see how he nonchalantly used his shoulder to tap the ball in?

Dzeko: I pray that I will come around to like this guy. I don't even cheer when he scores........(btw he did not score in today's game)
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        All I can do is ........................... and and and and and some more.... then...

Yu aw-right Paul Marin?
        I'm alright, but will be betta if Villa can pull off a result. Good goal by Jones.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That shoulder move sums up the season...nonchalant...it's just too easy...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Boss...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      I thought Balotelli was suspended for this game (or was that the CL game?).

Balotelli just does not laugh. Did you see how he nonchalantly used his shoulder to tap the ball in?

Dzeko: I pray that I will come around to like this guy. I don't even cheer when he scores........(btw he did not score in today's game)
                      they should suspend him for scoring like that.....DISRESPECFUL to his opponents
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I like dem until dem buck di great liverpool.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                          they should suspend him for scoring like that.....DISRESPECFUL to his opponents
                          I know you don't really mean that. Right?
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

what you think Paul ?
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X