GROUP A
    Poland Greece Russia Czech Republic

GROUP B
    Netherlands Denmark Germany Portugal

GROUP C
    Spain Italy Ireland Croatia

GROUP D
    Ukraine Sweden France England
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Predictions....

GROUP A
    Poland Russia

GROUP B
    Netherlands Germany

GROUP C
    Spain Italy

GROUP D
    Sweden France

And you can take this to the bank!
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Cassano and Rossi might not be available, but I am going with Italy as usual. Sneak through the group then start murder people in the knockout stages.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        Cassano and Rossi might not be available, but I am going with Italy as usual. Sneak through the group then start murder people in the knockout stages.
        Dem say must careful what you wish for. I think its someone from Italy said they wanted to play Spain ... well .. see it deh!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Predictions....

GROUP A
          Poland Russia

GROUP B
          Netherlands Germany

GROUP C
          Spain Italy

GROUP D
          Sweden France

And you can take this to the bank!

The only difference is Czech Republic for Group A. It look tuff fi ignore Portugal still.

Comment

Germany will win it!!

Comment

Prandelli would be happy to draw Spain. Me, yuh still think he is happy with that draw?

Comment

Working...
              X