RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie, come siddung pan di fence wid mi..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, come siddung pan di fence wid mi..

FULL-TIME Man Utd 1-2 Crystal Palace (aet
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Originally posted by Twan View Post
    FULL-TIME Man Utd 1-2 Crystal Palace (aet
    yeah ... move ova likke bit! Sing wid me ...

sitting here watching ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Make no mistake people, that is a stunning result. Man Utd may have been under-strength, but with nine full internationals in their side they were still expected to wipe the floor with Crystal Palace. It means Manchester City, Liverpool, Cardiff City and Crystal Palace is your Carling Cup semi-final line-up - the draw for which is in just a momento...
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        Make no mistake people, that is a stunning result. Man Utd may have been under-strength, but with nine full internationals in their side they were still expected to wipe the floor with Crystal Palace. It means Manchester City, Liverpool, Cardiff City and Crystal Palace is your Carling Cup semi-final line-up - the draw for which is in just a momento...
        Agreed, but you have to give it to Palace. At no time did they look out of place. They have shown what running is all about in football as a balance to talent. I don't think I have seen a team of 11 run that much in my life.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

whey yuh a seh, WADA?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Twan yuh have any more room? I'll bring the popCAWN.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

kettlecorn only ... if you don't mind. we still have standards ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                whey yuh a seh, WADA?
                No - I don't think any drugs were involved, but in sports, nothing surprises me anymore. If you watch the game, you will know what I mean. These guys worked their rear-ends off.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X