Manager Steve Bruce leaves Sunderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager Steve Bruce leaves Sunderland

Sunderland have announced they have parted company with manager Steve Bruce.

Assistant manager Eric Black has taken over interim first-team duties.

It is my job to act in the best interests of our football club and I can assure everyone that this is not a decision that I have taken lightly," chairman Ellis Short said.

"Sadly results this season have simply not been good enough and I feel the time is right to make a change
    Last edited by Twan; November 30, 2011, 02:25 PM.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Saw it coming ... worse how they lost the last game. Next .... Blackburn manager or AVB.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how ironic would it be to see Blackburn get demoted and West Ham, and Big Sam get promoted !!!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        how ironic would it be to see Blackburn get demoted and West Ham, and Big Sam get promoted !!!

Doan jinx it .... its something I've been watching.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

then you nuh know that Big Sam a big coach???

Sam has one season to take West Ham in the Premier and he will do it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
            Sunderland have announced they have parted company with manager Steve Bruce.

Assistant manager Eric Black has taken over interim first-team duties.

It is my job to act in the best interests of our football club and I can assure everyone that this is not a decision that I have taken lightly," chairman Ellis Short said.

"Sadly results this season have simply not been good enough and I feel the time is right to make a change
            goodbye sunderland...hello blackburn.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              goodbye sunderland...hello blackburn.
              ... yuh may well be right.

Comment

LOL you think Blackburn want him? What about their former manager Mark Hughes? The chicken man dem have money that job must pay something. LOL
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  LOL you think Blackburn want him? What about their former manager Mark Hughes? The chicken man dem have money that job must pay something. LOL
                  Bruce has a decent record as a manager certainly better than Keane. Mark Hughes would be the right choice, but he may fancy AVB's job. LOL!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X