Steven who ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven who ?

Gerrad has not played a full month since Rafa got sacked.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Well you live pon Charlie Adams so...
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Charlie Adam...is their best player...
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am now a believer in c.adams

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

lol....yuh see seh you nuh know how fi spot talent. Nuh long time me tell yuh seh Charlie a good bwoy. Yuh and yuh bredrin a real football dunce to blow wow.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He played himself into form , still no alonso or aquallani but he is getting there , and no H.L Lucas has that locked .
            Last edited by Sir X; November 30, 2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I think Lucas is a good player. After-all he is always in the Brazilian line-up.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL. What a transformation.

Comment

A one thing with you and that is you nuh give the players a chance. Charlie is not playing himself inna form, he is now getting use to his teammates.

Charlie has his weakness but his strenght includes some excellent passes 20 yards or more, He is a very good dead ball player and he works very hard. He is no Aquinia but he can get himself outa danger too.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So you are saying his standard of playing has improved?

Comment

He has played excellent with his team before this. Don't you think there would be an adjustment period coming over to Liverpool since he hasn't played with most of the players at Pool?

I don't think he is playing as good as he was last year this time.

Comment

Have you answered my question? Btw lucas out for 6 months..stay focused hint it has to do with finding form?

Comment

he has never lost form.

Comment

It tek a man fi admit im wrong (ME)...yuh see glen johnson lately ? di same one yuh say is capable of some amazing thing at times , di english rucks !di worst english left back or is it right , depends where im a play fi which BIG coach.

Comment

Working...
                            X