Totally stumped by ruling on King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Totally stumped by ruling on King

Mosiah (2/15/2007)<DIV>Karl, you are the kind of person who would have acquitted the policemen in the Rodney King case. That sort of micro-analysis loses the entirety of what happened, in real time.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Fact is - King misbehaved and acted contrary to what would consider professional.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Fact is - the JFF messed up the entire UK trip, in particular, the handling of rules and regulations of bedtime.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Fact is - they both deserve to be punished.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Fact is - only one can punish the other.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Do not expect another post on this matter from me.</DIV>
    No you have come around quite nicely!

...and, re:
    Karl, you are the kind of person who would have acquitted the policemen in the Rodney King case.
    They would still be in jail and Rodney King would have gotten more money! :angry:
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That is probably the most salientand relevant question. Everything else, I thinkis just machining butter. And..in line with that machining, a four match ban seemed more reasonable to me.

I think he is done playing for Jamaica unless we have a new administration and/or the ban is reduce to something more reasonable. Contriteness would be in order here but given all this fluster I am not holding my breath.

Right now I don't think we have a striker of his caliber and as such we might have just cut off our noses...

Guidance

Comment

Come around nicely?!?! I have never said the JFF didn't make mistakes. In fact, I've said they did many moons ago!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wow is that Mosiah saying we messed up on the England trip?

Wow lest the massive forget if it was up to the Jamaican papers and reporters around the JFF we wouldn't be hearing most of what we are hearing now.

for those who have conveniently forgotten Mosiah and Sickko as two of the news gatekeepers around the JFF were content to supress news from that side and in fact it was Mosiah who first came out with "good riddance". Had it not been the fact that the incident took place in England and King had access to the press outside of the Jamaican press this incident would have been swept under the rug like so many others.

Boxhill and his cohorts were surprised that King went to the English press and embarassed them(hence the reason for the 2 year ban) the Jamaican press officers are still smarting that King "work round dem"(a no ask mi a ask unnu a tell mi a tell unnu all the above and if guy no like it guy fi know dem not even fi think of moving it and if dem move it watch and see if ago pretty round here, just move mi post and see if you think mi a joke)Tilla how are you today?

Not blaming Boxhill as its apparent that our culture doesn't lend itself to the questioning of the "big man" so now that people are being questioned they tend to run and hide(like Portia) or dem tell you to go jump in the sea ala Burrell.

respect

Comment

To meall this is ammo for Burrell or any challenger, Boxhill &amp; Co is doing thier darnest to see themselves out of office.

His saving grace might be his downfall he is actually trying to run the JFF in a professional way by his standards , I think that is the problem

I pray to god he gets it right becuase he has brought about some positive programs through all his headbanging against the wall in darkness.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

<DIV>Unnu nuh read?
              </DIV><DIV>I believe it was Courtney who asked me for a definitive answer as to whether I believe the JFF did anything wrong on that trip. Not only did I believe they messed up all over the place, I also said I had had enuff of their follies. Unnu nuh archive when ah tell unnu fi archive?!?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I spoke to some players on the trip and I have heard enuff to make up my mind on several issues, unlike some of us here who only want to hear and believe what dem want to hear and believe.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>In fact, I know of some things that have not been aired in the media or on this site, things that do not put the JFF in a good light.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But, even with all of that, you don't come swaggering in at hours when dog fraid, wid women in tow (yes, Karl, there is a place for everything) and proceed to trace all and sundry. Punishment fi him! 2 years? That's for another thread.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X