Bricktop , HL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop , HL....

notice how dem jus drap off a di site, suddenly...

seems like a band wagon mentality...

are the wheels of middle east city beginning to fall off ?
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Originally posted by Twan View Post
    notice how dem jus drap off a di site, suddenly...

seems like a band wagon mentality...

are the wheels of middle east city beginning to fall off ?

.. yuh tink Arsenal and Chelsea can tek points offa dem?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So Man City scored 2 times...what's the problem? (They help Liver-spule to score too).

The first yellow for Balotelli was not necessary. The second was iffy in my opinion. seems like the ref is on Liver-spule payroll...Like Howard Webb on Manchester United. Don't believe? Ax Lazie 'bout Howard Webb and his Man U LINKS.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        So Man City scored 2 times...what's the problem? (They help Liver-spule to score too).

The first yellow for Balotelli was not necessary. The second was iffy in my opinion. seems like the ref is on Liver-spule payroll...Like Howard Webb on Manchester United. Don't believe? Ax Lazie 'bout Howard Webb and his Man U LINKS.

iffy .... Sunday was the first I see Ballotelli smile pon a football field and that was after he committed an act that would see him rejected. He knew what he was doing HL ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          .. yuh tink Arsenal and Chelsea can tek points offa dem?
          but Lazie, sound like yuh nervous bad man !!

No, I dont see Chelsea beating Midde East City...
          At best, at this point I see a draw with my Gunners

I know the 5 pts gap look like a gulf right now for manu...but...

Comment

but Lazie, sound like yuh nervous bad man !!

No, I dont see Chelsea beating Midde East City...
            At best, at this point I see a draw with my Gunners

I know the 5 pts gap look like a gulf right now for manu...but...
            When we beat dem that gonna cut the gap to 2 points .... we need other teams to take points off them cause my team prone to dropping points.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              When we beat dem that gonna cut the gap to 2 points .... we need other teams to take points off them cause my team prone to dropping points.
              suh yuh figure that manu can go across the city and win? Hope springs eternal...

seems like manu will be dropping much more points too...

Comment

suh yuh figure that manu can go across the city and win? Hope springs eternal...

seems like manu will be dropping much more points too...

Saw some picture of Rooney's birthday party after the 6-1 buss arse. Di man looked cross .... yuh nuh think they'll be going after MC in the return game? This is MU boss. If at 3-1 down they were attacked trying to get back in the game ....

Comment

...actually..second time i've seen him smile. The first I saw Balotelli's smile ...it lasted for a millisecond.

If found out it was a smile after it was replayed several times.

HL

Comment

an Bricktop seh unu was gwoin drop 3 pon a "idiot side"... well is ongle one...de own goal... LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

..well i said to X that WAN-NIL is enough for me...

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X