Suspicion swirls about JFF financial report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspicion swirls about JFF financial report

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=news_byline></TD></TR><TR><TD style="HEIGHT: 9px"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=news_summary>Treasurer of the St. Ann Football Association, Dave Rogers, has questioned the Jamaica Football Federation's un-audited report of a 2006 year end <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 600; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue! important; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial; POSITION: relative">net </SPAN><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 600; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue! important; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial; POSITION: relative">profit</SPAN> of $20.7 million. <SPAN class=news_body>

Speaking on Hitz 92 FM's sports current affairs programme, Sports Grill, Tuesday, Rogers expressed suspicion about the financial report.

Rogers also said, JFF Treasurer, Rudolph Speid, failed to directly answer specific questions that were posed to him.
    </SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Suspicion swirls about JFF financial report

Must be a Burrell Operative. Wha yuh say Sickko? St. Ann don't even have a NPL team, suh Rogers nuh fi talk.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

he can ask. funny that nobody else saying anything though. is it a case of one swallow making it summer?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma (2/15/2007)he can ask. funny that nobody else saying anything though. is it a case of one swallow making it summer?
        If I am understanding correctly - Do you not think that the Congress sending the JFF's Treasurer to 'wheel and come again' with the financial statements shows many were questioning theaccuracy/completeness of those statements?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i don't know? do you?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma (2/15/2007)i don't know? do you?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Did they release a "Statement of Cash Flow"?

A balance sheet showing profit and loss serves a purpose and I won't knock it as something is better than anything but to really see what is happening we need to see the statement of cash flow that shows the inflow and outflow of cash.

What are we spending our money on? What is our main expenses and where can we cut back on expenses if thats possible? How are we earning income and can we be more efficient and effective?

What is working and what isn't?

How can we expand on what is working? I mean this isn't rocket science.

For years now mi a tell unnu say dem man deh a try fool us with dem half @ass reports but I was mocked and ridiculed and ran off the forum(come now I have to put myself on the cross and if I don't who will? That goes with the territory when it comes to a Shatta post so why even bother getting upset about it just damn well read on and zip it!)

A financial Guru is never honored on his own forum

However a from long time mi tell unnu regardless if unnu like it or not that I don't divide my critics into pros and cons I divide them into those who get it now and those who take a little while longer to get it.

Gamma how many Ships are in port today?(in a war mood but can't find any willing participants) A get my white linen pants fi the summer cause mi must have dat roll up with mi white open linen shirta run pon the beach somewhere in the tropics.(like dah commercial deh)

Look how long Burrell a do the same thing to? so why dem a pressure Boxhill so? then again when you point one finger 3 a point back and Burrell is able to point out what Boxhill a do because him use to do the same thing. "Theif no like si theif with long bag"

Now the game have to be elevated as its no longer about stealing its who steals the most effective and leave the most for the program. So now the smarter theif ago win, its about time but now the program can only grow from this as the JFF will be forced to reach the level of sophistication of the grandaddy(some would saygodfather)of them all.(drumroll please) FIFA.

respect

Comment

Working...
              X