No announcement yet.

Darren Mattocks and Ashton Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the stats is overated then what you call the players who putting up the stats???
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well the real question whether those stats play upon the minds of the MLS clubs when they are researching for the draft and if so, how?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well as you and I know not every team in the NCAA is playing in a hard conference but when you have a team like Akron been in the top 10 teams in the country for the past 3 or so years and playing against top teams week in and week out, You know they are doing good. That stats count for something. Steve Zakawani left 3 years ago and did well in the MLS, Banberry left the year following and has been drafted in the American setup, 7 players left the school last year and they had a record amount of players from any one school to enter the MLS in one year, the Coach Caleb is the US under 23 coach and he is saying the youth is the real deal. He he wouldn't sell him for nothing so base on that it is pretty easy to say he has a good chance of breaking in the MLS.

Zeppo just full of envy. Tilla we can hold a bet.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X