RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the bloody 'ell do I bother..!! Why PR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the bloody 'ell do I bother..!! Why PR?

Whyyyyyyyie!!???

Olympic Qualifying Matches to Be Televised on Telemundo and Universal Sports

The Men’s and Women’s Olympic Qualifying tournaments for the 2012 Olympic Games in London will be broadcast on Telemundo and Universal Sports Network.

IN THE IMAGE: Nashville will host games during the Men's Olympic Qualifying Tournament.

CHICAGO (Nov. 16, 2011) – The Men’s and Women’s Olympic Qualifying tournaments for the 2012 Olympic Games in London will be broadcast on Telemundo and Universal Sports Network.

Telemundo will provide exclusive Spanish-language television coverage of both tournaments in the United States. Universal Sports Network’s rights include exclusive English-language telecasts of all matches featuring the United States and the finals from each of the tournaments.

The Women’s Olympic Qualifying tournament will take place from Jan. 19-29 at the BC Place in Vancouver, Canada. The U.S. WNT has competed in the past four Olympic Games, winning the gold medal three times: Atlanta 1996, Greece 2004 and Beijing 2008. The women took home silver from the Sydney Olympics in 2000.

The Men’s Olympic Qualifying tournament will be held from March 22 to April 2 at LP Field in Nashville, the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif., and LIVESTRONG Sporting Park in Kansas City, Kan. The U.S. Under-23 Men’s National Team recently concluded its first training camp in Duisburg, Germany.

Complete television schedules for both tournaments are not yet available. For all listings across the country, click here.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I don't know... but, I am looking patients for my daughter. Can I put you on the list?

She is a PhD candidate in clinical psychology
    Peter R

Comment

Suh you have a 1:30 pm appointmenet for tomorrow ?
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
      X