Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Jamaica U-17 1 - Mexico U-17 1

Ja 2- Mex0
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

Karl! I seem to have pass on some wrong information. The score is ???????:crying:

Let me double check to see if the news is good or bad. (Pray)(Pray)(Pray)(Pray)

Comment

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Goals in the 24th and 85th minutes led JAMAICA'S U-17 REGGAE BOYZ toa 2-nil victory over their MEXICAN counterparts.(tup)(tup)(Clap)(Clap)(Clap)

Comment

The firstgoal was scored in the 24th minute against the run of play. The second goal was a wicked shot from 35 yards out.One of Ja strikers (I think is name was Doyle) took a shot from 40yds outbut the Mexican keeper pulled off a brilliant save. Ja needs some fine tuning still, selfish play caused us a couple of goals. I just hope Hunt does not get giddy over this win, the team needs further improvement.
          Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
          Mitty

Comment

Jamaica2099 (2/16/2007):w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Goals in the 24th and 85th minutes led JAMAICA'S U-17 REGGAE BOYZ toa 2-nil victory over their MEXICAN counterparts.(tup)(tup)(Clap)(Clap)(Clap)
            Just saw the GREAT NEWS!

(tup)(tup)(tup)(Clap)(Clap)(Clap)

FORWARD! (tup)(Clap)(Clap)(Clap)(Clap)(Clap)
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X