X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinho to Manchester United?

Man Utd boss Ferguson tracking unhappy Robinho
    tribalfooball.com - February 14, 2007

Manchester United are among clubs to be following Robinho's struggles at Real Madrid.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is a big fan of the Brazil international winger and considered moving for the youngster while he was still with Santos over two years ago.

Robinho has been frozen out at Real this season under coach Fabio Capello and admitted yesterday that he may be forced to leave should the Italian continue next term.

Gazzetta dello Sport says United and AC Milan have already made contact with intermediaries over Robinho's availability and know the wing wizard can be signed for £17 million.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Robinho to Manchester United?

Well as they say one man's joy is another

man's sorrow. If manu gets Robinho (which I doubt) Fergie could seriously start thinking of winning champions league. 17 mil woould be a steal for robinho, I doubt if RMA would let him go for so little money (given his quality).

Comment

...one dancer..OUT! ...another dancer, IN!

Replacement for the disgruntled Christiano Ronaldo?

Makes sense!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl I notice that you did the

right thing: didn't call Robinho's name with Christian's Manu you would have to improve their technical game (specifically in the area of quick short passing) to accomodate the skills of Robinho. Robinho has to leave RMA, they no longer look like champion team or team of pedigree (Capello has seen to that) I saw their last game and it was a disgrace.

Comment

Who said Ronaldo going anywhere Karl? Jawge, Manu is already thinking of winning the CL, where have you been? Fergie will convert Robinho into a world star the same way he did with Rooneyand Ronaldo.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie Ronaldo has never played for

Manu. Robinho is already a world class player (he was hand picked by Pele). Give Robinho some respect (not because he is having a bad time) because Rooney's name can't be mentioned with that of Robinho. Done talk.

Comment

Lazie (2/14/2007)Who said Ronaldo going anywhere Karl?
              <P nd="1"><SPAN class=data>14/02/2007 10.07</SPAN>
              <SPAN class=titolo>Quieroz Warns Ronaldo Over Spain Move</SPAN> <SPAN class=sommario>Manchester United assistant coach Carlos Quieroz has warned Cristiano Ronaldo that he could be making a big mistake by leaving Old Trafford for Spain.</SPAN><P nd="1">The 22-year-old winger has been in outstanding form this season, something that has led to Barcelona and Real Madrid chasing him.
              <P nd="1">The player himself has hinted at being tempted, as has his agent, but Fergie's assistant - a former Real Madrid coach - believes that staying at United was the way to go about realizing his full potential.
              <P nd="6">"Very soon he could become the symbol of Manchester United," said Queiroz. "The ideal club for him is Manchester United. There is no reason for him to leave the club because he knows that United is the best club in the world. <P nd="7">"At this time, no club in the world has someone playing so consistently or at the level at which Cristiano Ronaldo is in every game. <P nd="8">"It is not just lip-service to call him one of the best in the world and the individual awards will start to arrive shortly."<P nd="8">Quieroz also argued that he was not stranger to Spanish clubs, particularly Real Madrid.
              <P nd="8">"I have been at Real Madrid and I know the reality of the club," he said, taking a veiled shot at his former employers.
              <P nd="12">"Cristiano is part of the United family and if he stays he will become a symbol of the whole club. This is the best Manchester United in recent years and we are where we want to be, a step from becoming champions." <P nd="12">goal.com
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jawge (2/14/2007)Lazie Ronaldo has never played for

Manu. Robinho is already a world class player (he was hand picked by Pele). Give Robinho some respect (not because he is having a bad time) because Rooney's name can't be mentioned with that of Robinho. Done talk.
                We agree on one thing, yuh need fi done talk. Who is Manu's leading scorer? As for Rooney, since Henrik Larsson has been on the field with these players, I wonder whatare his views? Robinho cannot even get game over Jose Reyes.

Comment

Jawge why u love talk some much trash ? Robinho in playing no where near the way Ronaldo is playing now.

Open u eyes sometimes nuh bredrin

Comment

Ronaldo hasn't said anything as yet, its just the rumour mills that keeps spinning. Ronaldo has a contact that has a few more years on it.

Comment

Scaly nuh bodda tink

mi nah see nutten. Yes man I love football How Robinho fi play and put Christian to shame when Capello nah play him? Could Christian unlock Arg. they way Robinho did in that friendly? Yuh know what let's get down to club ball. Could Christian unlock Barcelona the way Robinho did last year? Unnuh have short memory (Lazie come in sip at the fountain too) I don't know what it is but Capello has to get it sorted out because Robinho is too gifted to be sitting on the bench. Boss don't call the truth trash.

Comment

You know what let me end this right here and now.

Let's ask ourselves this question: Could Christian play for Brasil, at age 19 or 20? Better yet could christian play for Brasil this day? The answer is no, Christian problem solving skills are no where that of Robinho's. Did Christian unlock Brasil in the last friendly? If Christian was anywhere near Robinho I would be the first to say it. If you guys need copies of Brasil vs Arg., BRasil vs Ecuador and Madrid vs Barcelona, let me know okay. Afterwards you guys can come back and more equipped to talk ball with me. Mussi mad to Rhatid :w00t:

Comment

Listen, you all need to stop talking foolishness. Ronaldo not going nowhere, because he knows that he is with a real championship side. When we win the treble this year, he will be crowned the young King. Fergie will spend (and it will be worth it) up to 35 million to get Robinho. With him going down on the left and Ronaldo on the right or vicce-versa, there will be no team to stop the Empire. End of story.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X