Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yawn...yawn...yawn...

City dismantle Newcastle

Premier League leaders Manchester City went eight points clear after blowing away previously undefeated Newcastle United at Eastlands to lead 3-1. Read| Mancini demands improvement
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Additionally...Cccccity travels to Liverstool on Sunday.

L'stool fans should sit back relax and watch how pretenders are dismantled at home.

Cho...why the (bloody) 'ell do I bother Peter R?

HL

Comment

X seh him waan we drop 9 on them...mek Suarez call Kompany n!gger...two foot woulda bruck

Comment

I think Saurez may have a target on his back...even from his fellow creatures.

Notice what took place recently...?
        PA PhotosEven Luis Suarez had to disapprove of another comedic Luiz defensive display

HL

Comment

Ahhhh sahh , when fools try , THIS IS ANFIELD !
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Xcuse SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

When yuh team last name is "$h! t t y" yuh shouldn be callin anybody Liverstool... but we will see next week ...

We not goin to have it easy but I dont think we are going to roll over and let you have your way with us...
              Peter R

Comment

Bwoy Peter yuh nuh inspire nuh confidence ...repeat after me ....THIS IS ANFIELD.....anuh stadium of 6 ...lolol or light as dem call it.

Memba mi say dat City caan and naaah beat wi, dem lucky if dem draw.Wi kill bigger dan dat at home and away.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The truth is that this year , so far, Anfield has not been a fortress for us, 2 wins 4 draws 0 losses compared to 4 away wins 2 losses and 0 draws.

We have more away points than at home, we need to make Anfield home advantage be just that... $ h! tty looking at that home record and rubbing their hands... I expect us to win of course and I'm hoping my man Glen Johnson will show some more magic coming out of the back.
                  Peter R

Comment

Second side we going use gi unnuh 4...done tell unnuh...there is a new sheriff in town...

Comment

Just for the heck of it... Mancini should release Tevez pon dem....(won't happen though).

[This match-up is ripe for a red-card]

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X