Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF to benefit from multi-million dollar deal

JFF to benefit from multi-million dollar deal

The financial situation of the Jamaica Football Federation is set to improve over the coming weeks with the announcement of a multi-million dollar deal with an undisclosed sponsor.

Horace Reid, JFF general secretary told RJR Sports that the Federation has signed a long term contract with a major entity.

Reid also confirmed that the entire coaching and auxiliary staff have been paid their salaries for the month of October.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Under Armour Signs JFF to 5 year $25 million deal.
    Tek it seh mi tell you.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Jamaican$$$ or US$$?

Comment

Jamaican$$$, what's dat?

Anyway, I am only joking. I do not have any info about any deal. I am only talking.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

good thing mi never run wid it
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

UnderArmour's catch phrase, expect to see it plastered all over The Office:

PROTECT THIS HOUSE !

Learn it, know it, and love it.

Comment

Yuh know if somebody else post dat info, the moderators would a jump pon the person like white on rice.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That is a lie Horti.

Moderators' jobs, apart from monitoring the forum is to encourage dialogue. If I had the time, I would have left the post without saying anything in little under an hour to allow the discussion to take its course. But of course, I thought that what I had posted was not true and I did not want the Jamaican media to take it and run with it (not talking about you Sickko).

Anyway, it was all in jest and I hope others took it as such. Sometimes you have to learn to chill. Lift too short to take it seriously all the time.

Comment

Tilla, why you did you post something that you made up? I know people searched the internet to try & verify the info. You may have missed it, but in the past when someone had posted that a baller had signed a contract with a foreign club, the immediate response is to verify the info, and if they information as proven wrong, then person would be corrected.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    Tilla, why you did you post something that you made up? I know people searched the internet to try & verify the info. You may have missed it, but in the past when someone had posted that a baller had signed a contract with a foreign club, the immediate response is to verify the info, and if they information as proven wrong, then person would be corrected.
                    Why did I post what I posted? I just felt like being mischievous. It is the boy in me like in all of us from time to time.

It is not all the time you can verify info by searhing on the web. If the parties have not disclosed any deal, then it is unlikely that you could find it at such short notice.

Comment

Hortical, Tilla was being a bad boy. Mek me tek care of him for you
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A mout mi did a mouth him still.

Comment

Working...
                        X